giovedì 20 marzo 2008

Magie del vinile

E' solo questione di tempo, ma prima o poi tutto ciò che avevi accantonato o dimenticato torna e ne riassapori le magie... è proprio alla passione per il vinile che voglio dedicare "Spin the Black Circle" dei Pearl Jam. Indovinate di cosa parla? :-)


See this needle... a see my hand
Drop, drop, dropping it down... oh, so gently

Well here it comes... I touch the plane

Turn me up... won't turn you away


Spin, spin... spin the black circle...

Pull it out... a paper sleeve
Oh, my joy... only you deserve conceit

I'm so big... a-my whole world

I'd rather you... rather you... than her


Spin, spin... spin the black circle
...

You're so warm... oh, the ritual
When I lay down your crooked arm


Spin, spin... spin the black circle...

(Eddie Vedder)

Nessun commento: